Here are just some of the questions we’ll be asking you: Who do you want to attract to your website? How does your customer base break down? What services do you offer? What is your target group? But here’s one question we won’t be asking – at least not straight away: Where do you want the logo to go? Of course, CD/CI policies have their role to play when developing a website, but in our view they are not the most immediate concerns.
Two of our key objectives are usability and conversion rate optimization. Even minor changes to the website’s structure and design can influence conversion rates. That’s why we make sure that visitors can find their way around your site easily and intuitively, and simply navigate the information and offerings it provides.
But to us, online marketing is much, much more: it must offer a direct path from information to interaction. It should give visitors incentives to explore the website content in greater depth and respond actively to your offerings. With this aim in mind, we create interaction points at which visitors can:
- Compare products
- Select and evaluate products
- Engage in benchmarking
- Calculate a price or discount
- Find out whether an offering meets their needs
For this search and orientation phase, we develop smart, interactive web tools such as product selectors, price comparison features, discount calculators and recommendation engines. These help visitors to navigate the website and prepare decisions autonomously.
Wherever appropriate, we integrate passive or active live chat technologies to better explain complex products or services. Personal advice – in the form of text or audio chat – enhances the user experience on the site, and boosts the conversion rate of visitors to prospects and customers.
Increasing visitors’ length of stay on the website facilitates data profiling and produces valuable knowledge for product marketing and development.
Our services for your website:
- User-friendly implementation, with powerful content management systems where required
- SEO and SEM
- Systematic use of made-to-measure interactive features that complement web content (customer-specific web applications, feedback, live chat, registration, social media, etc.)
- Inclusion of e-mail as a communications channel
- Integration with e-mail marketing platforms
- Design of made-to-measure landing pages and microsites
- Integration of blogs and forums
- Utilization of all available tracking techniques
To increase traffic, we make concrete recommendations on how to advertise your site. These range from dedicated conventional mail and e-mail campaigns, to promotions spanning all relevant customer touch points.