Five good reasons to work with Publicare
- Today, markets no longer have borders. To thrive, they need exchange, communication and integration. In a world marked by a never-ending influx of information, opinions, perspectives, demands and offers, only those organizations that can put away the marketing bullhorn and listen can be successful. We see email communication, online advertising, social media platforms and e-business applications as opportunities for open and fruitful dialogue with the customer. We possess end-to-end expertise in this space, ranging from an in-depth understanding of software platforms to experience with marketing and the implementation of creative campaigns.
- Digital marketing presents a unique set of challenges. Whether it is improving the deliverability of your email, tackling the emergence of performance marketing, or retaining customer focus despite lacking transparency within communication and reception processes: we can help you to master these challenges and turn them into effective communication with high acceptance.
- Data on customers and prospects is becoming crucial to long-term business success. But if you manage this data passively, you will be overtaken by enterprises that use it more aggressively to gain a thorough understanding of their customers. We can help you integrate, aggregate and analyze valuable contact and profile information to exploit your data’s full potential with the aim of generating new sales again and again.
- "Ad-hoc" marketing approaches are a thing of the past. Because they are completely digital, new, process-oriented activities can be carried out entirely automatically. They save resources, and can be repeated anytime with little effort. To do this, you need a partner that has in-depth expertise in concept development and implementation of automated marketing processes. And this is exactly what we offer you, in collaboration with leading solution providers such as emarsys, Apteco and Enecto.
- To succeed in the world of online and e-mail marketing, speed, flexibility and responsiveness are of the essence. It is not uncommon for campaigns to be implemented in less than 24 hours. This is precisely what our team structure, project management, and infrastructure are geared towards.